Wednesday 10 July 2013

First post, I'll write about Utaite

So...I want to write about utaite in general. Because if I start with every one of them, I'll list all my favourite pairings, favourite songs from every one of them and run my keyboard (=run my mouth) like stupid.

I discovered this wonderful thing called Vocaloid a loong time ago. Years. It was around the times of magnet (minato みなと,Ryuusei-P 流星P,Tourai トゥライ), Eh? Aa, Sou え?あぁ、そう。(papiyon/ChouchouP 蝶々P) , and Soundless Voice (HitoshizukuP ひとしずくP). With time, I became more rabid interested in it, and  especially in Utaite. Actually I don't rally listen to Vocaloid songs, what i like most are the covers. Male covers. You don't know how much I like listening to bishonen voices in any form - voice acting, music, anything (not like there's anything left)
I like girls as well, but I don't pay much attention to them. I like nano, Midoriinu みどりいぬ and Ali あり for example. 
By the way, among composers/producers I like are Suzumu and Jin/Shizen no Teki-Pkoma'n, Deco*27, Tohma, kemu.  I wanted to write a sentence about composers too.

And so, if I were to list all my favourite male utaite, I'd take the whole page and try to remember all the names and it would never end. So iI'll just write a few of them who I like so friggin much. You don't want to see my stupid high face when I listen to a great song by a bishonen with a beautiful voice. I'll note down some great utaite (among my favourites), in no particular order.











Ren  my eternal LOVE. I    his high voice and that self made chorus in all the songs, but oh, no, how I can faint everywhere when he sings in that low voice of his hnnngh. His DOGS with Dasoku is awesome, cutest male version of Rainbow Girl, beautiful Hitohira no (please someone tell me what he whispers at 2/3 of the song in the instrumental break! I'm going crazy!) and Voice (it hurt my heart watching that with his singing voice), Domino Taoshi - so unexpectely hot.

nero - my healing. I feel like I'm ascending to heaven when listening to him. That sekushii voice colour - if you get me, the sound of his voice, you know, uh, I'm not good at this. But his voice is totally droll-worthy! Listen to his Polaris ポラリス, his Chikyuu Saigo no Kokuhaku wo. These are really beautiful songs. And then don't forget to check out Just a Game, his hottest one. No, wait. His hottest one is definitely Butterfly with clear. And he also has magnet 9with Pokota) and Eh?Aa,sou (with Pokota). They're too many! Also listen to his Hoshikuzu Utopia with clear. That is a totally moe song. Don't skip it! 

clear - my angel. Really, I was listening to him and thought: if angels exist, this is how one's voice must sound. You can't not like this! (and it's the best utaite to listen to when you want to relax and go to sleep haha). clear and nero definitely come in a set.
And you need to listen to both their (separate) versions of virgin suicides.

Darumaya だるま屋 - my prince. He's too little known even though his voice is so pretty! I just listened to him days and days continuously (I listened to his Mozaik Roll at least 10 times consecutively at once) and he just sounded like a prince. And his Athother World is Mine in both versions are so damn cute I think I'm dying. I can't decide which one I like more - the oresama version or the sweet keigo version. And then I decided by myself to make him my prince. It's true that I was a bit O.O *faints* when I saw he's married (to Rill), but that's his personal life and I'm happy for him. He's still my prince, though, nothing changes, sorry. ♥♥♥♥
by the way, his Rurou no Tami is wonderful, so beautifull! Aaa!!! And then I listened to his Shiryoku Kensa a thousand times that I learnt the lyrics. And his Uta Utai no Uta is so cute :3

Amatsuki 
天月 - aaa! Can you even not like his voice? It's so sweet! >3< Okay so i'll skip to a few recommendation. DEFINITELY Sainou Sampler サイノウサンプラー. Just listen to it. Now. His trembling voice and cries just send a shiver down my spine and an arrow to my heart. WAVE is a must listen as well. Invisible with Shamuon (their voices go so well together! aw!), Miketsu no Matsuri with Shamuon, Panda Hero with ShamuonKokuhaku Yokou Renshuu-another story-. And Noushou Sakuretsu Girl with Ito Kashitaro.

Soraru そらる - Ah, Soraruru!! haiboku Shounen, Loss Time Memory, Yuudachi no Ribbon, Ringouri no Utakata ShoujoYobanashi Deceive, Hitorinbo Envy, WAVE, Renai Yuusha, Kochira Koufuku Anshin Iinkai Desu, Totemo Itai Itagaritai, Yuurei Yashiki no Kubitsuri Shoujo, Shinzou Democracy, Kagerou Days, Remote Control, Ama no Jaku, Icchome Yukimi Shoutengai, 3331 E.T.C He sang a lot of awesome songs, my preference, huuuh! I ♥♥ him! That is one pretty voice he's got there, not high, not too low or hoarse, and he has a special way of singing (and he's easily recognizable). Actually, I must say: many years ago, I didn't really care about him. I was just 'okay...'. Then I began liking him more and more, and now I'm obssessed with his voice and jump at anything that has his name in it. AND wooot! Be happy! Now he's singing in an anime from this 2013 summer season!!! Be careful, I'm going to say the name and if you don't want to know before so you can listen to the songs from this season's anime and find him, don't read: Danganronpa.
Aaaand! He recently uploaded a version of Gigantic O.T.N. I'm very pleased. =3= (Boku no o***n waa---saikou desu) I always wait to hear their "yadayadayadayada!"

Dasoku 蛇足 - Ren's husband who sings in a soft low key to kill you with his prettiness. Must listen: Bungaku Shounen no YuutsuNare no HateSarishinohara,  Lost One no Goukoku, his collabs with Ren, and with clear.

Shoose  しゅーず The most adorable utaite voice award. Adorable as in adorable. Freak, he's killing me. I don't know, he has a way of pronouncing or speaking or I don't know + that cute tone of voice, how do you say it? It's just an evil magical combination and it's working. Try Eien Hanabi, GlideWave and Time Machine タイムマシン -KosmosP ver.-

Kanzentaicell/Kanseru かんせる - my weakness. Whooh...Don't you get weak in the knees listening to his smokin hot voice? Just how does he do it? I love his Gigantic O.T.N version (and his chinamini watashi wa--juugo cenimeetoru de aru. Well it's probably random, but I really like how he says it). It's made for shota, but he sings it so naturally with his low voice! (second time I mention this song, huh)

Fukuwa 腹話is this bishonen (voice) really from Earth? What a beautiful and captivating voice he has! My favourite song of his is Astronaut. I really feel like I'm in space when listening to that! And then he also has Uraomote Lovers! And Tousenbo, hjdajhdj!

Yorukichi よるきち- this fantastic bishounen. His voice sounds like he came right out of a fantasy story. His irregular and free way of singing is just so awesome and so beautiful. You'll certainly enjoy listening to him, I promise. So do it. He also has a Tousenbo version. Also you must check out his Dionisism ディオニシズム. Noushou Sakuretsu Girl3331Hitorinbo EnvyLost One no Goukoku. The list is endless anyway. 

Glutamine/ Gurutamin ぐるたみん - dem screams. Awesomeness, pure awesomeness. With his uruoboede or sonna fuinki. His Noushou Sakuretsu Girl is the awesomest and craziest version (MACARON! MACARON! MACA--)So is the Bad Bye one that I listened to around 100 times, and Invisible. You can't miss his Shinkai Shoujo or Lynne. And go and LISTEN TO Only my Railgun. Whoa, what a cover. it should be used as the original. Only my railgun is the opening song from to Aru Kagaku no Railgun.And don't forget Gero. Their voices are similar and both have amazing voices. He is more on the cool side though while Glutamine on the crazy side, I'd say. Kutabare P.T.ANisoku HoukouLynne (probably one of the few songs that both of them sing). His collabs with Faneru are awesome hahaha

Bibi - or Vivi. I never got to know how his name should be written. My cutie. I liked his voice so much! And then he suddenly deleted his niconico account and every other account and you couldn't find him anywhere. I still found a few songs and managed to get them, but the others...T.T I was sad for days after that, and I still am every time I think that he deleted all those beautiful covers! Nuooo!! From what I read around, he had a quarrel or something with 96neko? Anyway...SOBS INFINITELY

Is it necessary to write others? Mafumafu, Touyu, Kradness, Yuuto, Inakamono, Tourai, Kettaro, Micchan, ShonenT, Akatin, Kouhey, Rumdarjun, koma'n, neko, halyosy, Saafu, Mac, Hashiyan, Ryo-kun, Halyosy, Kony, Mucchi, Rib, Nigaihito, Ashikubi, that, Jack, Asamaru, TaMU, Nodoame, Deco*27, LOLI.COM, Yoppei, Ishiganto, KK, maro, Anima,  KOOL, Amu, Ten, Limone-sensei, Kogeinu, DC, Espei, Furuike Yuusuke, Hiroto, Kashitaro Ito, Key-suke, Mucchi, Nanou, SinSyakaiJin, Nitmegane, Shamuon, Zebra, tane, Purikuma, Souma. you know the story.

What's the deal, why are there so many guys with such amazing voices? can I get one too, please? PLEASE! *sobs*

I used all kinds of word formatting (not really) and it looks chaotic. Pf, who cares. Well I usually like to use notepad so I can't edit anything, but because I'm writing directly here I can do whatever, so take this and get your eyes burnt!Well I know I only posted niconico links and not everyone will be able to see those. I don't even use it...lol? but I figured I should put here the original links.Um....just what the freak did I want to write in this post? I don't know, no one knows. Actually, I remember; I wanted to write a few words about my favourite utaite bishonens. But I ended up writing a long list of songs. Well, enjoy these tons of letters. 


Okay, what da truck did I do with this text? It looks horrible, and it has some white background color I can't get rid of (I managed to do that searching for solutions on the internet and I had to edit every stupid part in the html). I can't use this site at all, it's complicated with the linked accounts and things, and too simple in the post editing. I already have 40 views from myself on the blog because I kept checking if it looks fine.  I ain't doing anything  about how this paragraph looks, no way.

3 comments: