Sunday 11 August 2013

NozaP & Matsunaga Maho's Live Dog (August 11, 2013)

NozaP & Matsunaga Maho's Live Dog (11th August 2013)
のざP・松永真穂のライブドッグ

Radio hosts: (Radio A&G)
Nozaki Keiichi (野崎圭一) (NozaP) Flying dog Music Producer
Matsunaga Maho (松永真穂) 

Starts with "Boku janai" by Angela that's the first ending song in Kakumeiki Valvrave, as the opening for the radio.

Music Producer for Kakumeiki Valvrave, NozaP says it's a very well done song.



Guest: Senju Akira
Begins by saying how he likes Macaroni gratin and they talk about that.

NozaP and Senju have known each other for 20 years, it seems.

NozaP says about Kakumeiki Valvrave that he asked Noju not to be common. They used female soprans as well.

Senju says how he and Nozaki can do mostly anything together.He says he's not an anime composer. This work was fun for him.
He says that he was told by other anime music composers at the beginning, around the 90s that one has to be able to compose all kinds of music,
He says anime music has become popular everywhere now,
He says you think about all kinds of feelings and situations when you compose music for anime, and there are many motifs. And it's different to make music for anime and for movies.

Matsunaga listens to soundtracks before sleeping, it seems, becasue if the song has lyrics, she wants to sing along.

Its' time for the Live Corner. The guest is Kakijima Shinji (柿島伸次)
He has a song "Boku" from when he was 26, and will sing it now.
Around thet time, he had worries about the recording and stuff, about himself.

---------------
"Betsuni fujuunaku ikiteiru no ni
Although Ilm living without insufficiencies 
Anmari kokoro ga warawanai no wa naze darou
I wonder why my heart is not really smiling
Kubetsu hakidasazu(?) ikiteikita no ni
I've been living without making any distinction
Jibun ni mune wo harenai no wa naze darou
I wonder why sun can't reach my heart
Sou ieba konogoro tomodachi ni attari
Now that I think about it, lately
Naitari warattari shitenaina
I haven't met with friends, cried and laughed together
Heya no sumiko ni
Just like an old guitar in a corner of the room
Hikarenakunatta furui guitar mitai
That is not used anymore

Itsukara darou
I wonder when I started
Omoihajimeta no wa
Thinking about this
Boku wa bokunarini boku rashiku ikiteyukanakucha
I have to go on living in my own way
Boku wa boku nandashi
Because I'm myself,after all
--
Ironna hitotachi to umaku yaritakute
I want to get along well with many people

Yasashii otoko no tsumori de ita kedo
I was trying to be a gentle man
Kagami ni utsushitara tada no hitoyoshi
But what I saw in my mirror reflection was just a softhearted guy
Mou yameyou kona fuu ni
Let's stop this kind
--mou jibun wo damasu no wa
of self deceiving

Boku wa bokunarini boku rashiku ikiteyukanakucha 
I have to go on living in my own way
Boku wa boku dashi
Because I'm myself,after all
Lalalala

Kaze ga fuitara kaze ni fukareyou 
If the wind blows, let it blow by you
Ame ga futtara ame ni utareyou
If it's raining, let it rain on you
Korekara no boku wo shinayaka ni arukou
I will walk from now on more yielding

Mou yameta konna fuu ni 
I'm stopping this kind
Mou yameta jibun wo damasu no wa
Of self deceiving
Boku wa bukunarini boku rashiku ikiteyukanakucha
I have to go on living in my own way
Boku wa boku nandashi
Because I'm myself,after all
Boku wa bukunarini boku rashiku ikiteyukanakucha 
I have to go on living in my own way
Boku wa boku nandashi
Because I'm myself,after all
Boku nandashi
I'm myself,after all
Boku nandashi
I'm myself,after all
Boku nandashi
I'm myself,after all"
---------------
It was a slow, ballad song which he sung on his guitar (and voice, of course). Maybe I should have tried to record a small fragment as it doesn't seem to be a released song. Or is it?  It's possible it is.
Well, I wrote what I could while he was singing, and you can read that above. The lyrics are not complete. It has things missing, and I'm not even sure where.
He will have a one man live in Shibuya soon, on 18 august or something.
He will have the album Tanoshii Jinsei, released in on 6th September 2013.
Matsunaga was really moved by this song, and says she got encouraged listening to it.

The ending song from this program is "Motherland"(I think) from Kakumeiki Valvrave (which seems to have been an insert song at the end of an episode? I think 8, I don't know) this time, and the CD will be out soon or something.

She has some announcements:
Ending theme from Fate/Kaleid will be released.
She's singing Resonant World, the opening song of a game.
She said more, but it's hard to follow the announcements, huh.

So, that's all, I randomly istened to a radio program and I don't even know the number of the 'episode'for this one. There was something with Morikawa Toshiyuki before this, with a lot of randomeness, called Accel Wonder アクセル★ワンだぁ!! or something but I didn't catch it from the beginning so I didn't write anything on that. Though it was cuter. I mean, it had Morikawa Toshiyuki. They had a corner where people sends lines they want to hear "at a summer festival" (this was this time's theme but it changes) and it was great to hear him say all kinds of stupid or embarrasing lines such as "You're good at fishing goldfish. Did you also scoop me like that?
There was a girl radio host with him (I'm sorry I don't remember her name, she said she has another radio with some...Ami-chan?...so maybe you know her, who also said those lines. So both guys and girls could hear a nice version of the line. The listeners were called "family". But why the freak is this called Accel Wonder? Is Morikawa Toshiyuki even in Accel World? Or is it something different? Maybe it's actually Accel One da!. Yeah, well, the katakana changes to hiragana at "da" so it's probably this one? I don't get it. Guess I should frggin listen to the first episode as it seems you can find them on the internet and then speak. Wut am I even blabbing about by myself?




No comments:

Post a Comment