Saturday 20 September 2014

VIXX Niconama Special [2014 September 20]

Idol group VIXX First Niconama Special [2014 September 20]
Dark Idol VIXX Shosei Shutsuen Niconama Tokuban
ダーク・アイドル『VIXX』初生出演 ニコ生特番
http://live.nicovideo.jp/gate/lv192083584















VIXX official Japan site: http://vixx.cjve.jp/
I just found this on the ongoing nicolive page and clicked it, I only got to see the last part of a 2-hour show, so I'll just write what I saw them. I doubt anyone wants to read this random thing, but well, this is what this blog's for LOL


-----------
They ask who'd win a slap pushing game (they sit in front of one another with hands like a double high five-how do you even call this?) and slap the other's hands until one of them loses his balance)
and there's a nicolife survey (that appears on the screen) and 54% of the viewers pick Leo (I voted for him too, because people were commenting they'd choose him so I thought he's the most likely to win. Yeah, no one needs my random vote).

They do rock-paper-scissors to determine the pairs. I'd like to tell you who was paired with whom, but I don't know them so I can't recognize them. I'd have taken pics too but I was too busy writing what was happening, haha.

Leo wins the first round.
I think it's Hyogi who cheats and wins
N wins the last one.
And then there's a competition between the winners.
I don't even get what's happening. Leo hugs one of them (I don't know the band so IDK which one it was, the shorter of the two). Leo is very confused it seems he doesn't even know the rules.
The three of them compete at the same time.
Leo totally loses balance and is about to fall on his back (the others were behind him though).
The winner is Hyuk/Hyogi idk.

The announcer says they got a lot of emails and he'll read some. The guys seems to speak whatver Japanese they know.
There's a girl who says she went to all the concerts they had in Japan.

Then there's a mail from a guy. But I keep getting kicked out of the nicolive because I'm a free user. He says in Japan it's said that drinking milk will make you grow taller. He says Hyogi is the tallest. They ask him when he grew the most. He says it's when he was a highs chooler. He says he can't frink milk and it's probably unrelated to height. He says he ate a lot of things aside from milk. Like he ate twice or more than the people around him.

Another mail, from a girl, says she was at Kaneda or smth. She has a question for Leo and Ravi. She likes the songs they both make, and asks how they make them.
Leo says they always think about the songs. Like when he reads books, does other things, he gets ideas from everywhere.
The dark haired one with earrings says he always thinks about what to use in his songs, rather than having sudden ideas.

The show's ending, and there's a special thing that only premium users can see.
The announcer asks the boys to say a message for the watchers. Well only one of them does so in the end, it's this one:











And he says thank you in Japanese.
A few of them could even read hiragana (from the comments on screen).













Here are the pics from the nicovideo page:


"They debuted in Japan on 2nd July 2014 with the album DARKEST ANGELS. They had a live concert named VIXX LIVE FANTASIA in Japan."

No comments:

Post a Comment